Patagonia Women's Fleetwith Pants
These multifunctional drawstring pants with a 26" inseam are made of a 90% recycled polyester/10% spandex blend that’s stretchy and quick-drying, and resists wrinkling. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Fabric Details: Made from stretchy recycled polyester and spandex for comfort and mobility
- Pant-Leg Details: Comfortable, slightly tapered legs
- Customizable Fit: Encased drawcord waist creates a comfortable and customizable fit
- Pocket Details: Two front drop-in pockets and two side-thigh cargo pockets with flaps to conceal and secure valuables
- Rise: High rise
- Inseam Length: Inseam length is 26"
- Supporting The People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 232 g (8.2 oz)
- 3.7-oz 90% recycled polyester/10% spandex plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn