It's right for you if...
You want to do more by bike and have more fun on every ride, so comfort and user-friendly features are important. You know the extra boost of an e-bike will help you go farther, and you’re looking for one that's built to last, looks great, and is intuitive to use.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminum frame with a lowstep geometry, a 250-watt Bosch Active Line Plus motor capable of sustaining speeds up to 20 mph, a Bosch PowerTube 500Wh battery that's fully encased in the frame, and a Bosch Purion controller. Plus, a 9-speed Shimano drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, a suspension seatpost, wide puncture-resistant tires for extra stability, ergonomic grips, a kickstand, front and rear lights, and a rack and fenders.
The final word
Verve+ 3 Lowstep gives you the power to adventure longer, commute quicker, and climb hills more easily. The extra boost makes riding your bike even more exciting and enjoyable, and quality components and comfort features make going farther and faster more fun than ever.
Why you'll love it
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame and makes it easy to remove the battery without tools
- The 250-watt Bosch motor helps you sustain speeds up to 20 mph
- It comes equipped with lights, fenders, and a rear rack so you're ready to ride right from the start
- The suspension seatpost absorbs fatiguing bumps in the road
- Compatible with Range Boost—an additional battery that doubles your e-bike’s range so you can ride longer, commute farther, and take on bigger adventures