Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole Tote Pack
This versatile tote is lightweight, durable and can be carried by hand, over the shoulder or as a backpack. Made with 100% recycled nylon.
- Lightweight, bomber recycled nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
- Zippered main compartment provides easy access; large interior and exterior zippered stash pockets
- Double stretch-mesh water-bottle pockets
- Adjustable, highly breathable mesh harness neatly tucks away when not in use
- Can be carried as a tote or backpack
- Stuffs into its own pocket
- Made in Vietnam.
- 370 g (13.05 oz)
- Body: 2.4-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon (50% postconsumer recycled/22% solution-dyed) ripstop treated with a silicone face coating and a PU back coating
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Part Number: 48809