Pear Izumi Sun Leg Sleeve
Soaking in the sun has its benefits, from the sweet bronze glow to a boost of vitamin D elevating your spirits, but there's no debating that too much of it can cause long term problems, and the long days we spend in the saddle under cloudless skies can take their toll. Fortunately for us, Pearl Izumi has us covered, quite literally, with the Sun Leg Sleeves. These handy sleeves offer full coverage from ankle to thigh, and while you might worry that these sleeves will cause overheating, they're made with In-R-Cool technology and Ice-Fil fabric that elevates skin cooling while offering 50+ UPF protection, allowing you to skip the slathering of sunscreen before your ride. The sleeves feature a wide gripper to decrease slippage, and eliminate gaps between your bibs and sleeves to make sure you're not left with an unsightly stripe of sunburn in between.
- Lightweight sleeves for full-leg sun protection
- In-R-Cool an Ice-fil yarns help cool your skin faster
- UPF 50+ allows you to skip the sunscreen
- Grippy elastic band prevents slipping
- BioViz reflective accents help you stand out on roads