Rossignol Men's District Color Snowboard
One of the best freestyle boards to learn and progress on, the District offers easy, budget-friendly fun for entry-level riders. The softer, twin freestyle flex provides an easy-to manipulate ride no matter which direction you slide. And with a generous AmpTek rocker profile, the District offers confidence-boosting stability and an effortless, catch-free feel whether buttering boxes or perfecting your spin.
- Rider Level: Beginner - Intermediate
- Effortless Mobility and Float : AmpTek Auto-Turn Rocker provides incredible maneuverability, catch-free feel and instant float
- Lively Pop, Easy Control : Twin Freestyle flex adds pop and balance for easy freestyle control
- Playful Freestyle Progression and Forgiveness : Softer symmetrical flex offers easy manipulation and enhanced board control
- AMPTEK AUTO TURN ROCKER: Three patented blends of rocker and camber are each tailored to a specific riding style and intensity level. Featuring a softer flex profile from tip to tail, AMPTEK AUTO TURN has a 70/30 rocker/camber blend for effortless turn initiation and an easy, playful ride.
TWIN FREESTYLE : Symmetrical TWIN FREESTYLE flex is stiff underfoot for increased pop and balance and soft in the waist for easy manipulation and control.
WOOD (3510 + 4515 + 5620 + 6420) : Our standard WOOD core features a single type of wood vertically laminated to give you durability and comfort without breaking the bank.
FIBERGLASS offers more elasticity than carbon and comes in multiple weights and weavings, making it our #1 choice for customized flex and torsional resistance.
- ABS : Built into sidewalls and/or splitboard cores, ABS provides enhanced durability while keeping the core safe from moisture.
- Flex (1-10) : 3
- Suggested Weight : 90 to 175 lbs
Part Number: REMX101