Hestra Wakayama Mitt:
Stylish mitt for alpine skiing and snowboarding, made of cowhide and using synthetic insulation and a removable wool liner that keeps fingers warm during cold days. A warm and convenient mitt that is suited to both piste and off-piste, not to mention your day-to-day routine.
- Warm, durable mitt.
- Impregnated cowhide protects against weather and wind.
- Removable liner made of wool terry / wool fleece.
- Fixed fleece liner and warm G-loft synthetic insulation.
- Convenient paracord wrist adjustment.
- Elastic at wrist.
- Neoprene cuff on inside wrist.
- Wrist straps / handcuffs included.
- [face fabric] cowhide
- [lining] Bemberg fleece (100% polyester)
- [cuff] neoprene