Men's Backcountry Nordic Boots BC X5
You save 30% ($53.99)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Rossignol Men's Backcountry Nordic Boots BC X5
Explore the winter landscape in the BC X5 backcountry ski boot. Designed for use on mid-width touring skis, the boot offers a versatile blend of lightweight touring mobility and off-trail performance. An insulated lining and thermo-moldable liner keep feet warm and comfortable, while the hinged external cuff offers stability and control for exploring off-trail.
- A wide Rottefella Nordic BC sole delivers the stability and control for wider skis and varied snow conditions
- Our Mobile Cuff optimizes fore/aft freedom and torsional rigidity for total control
- 3M Thinsulate™ heat-retaining insulation delivers increased warmth in damp and cold conditions for all-day comfort and warmth
- Thermo-adjustable liners can be heat-molded around your feet for a customized fit and comfort
- Insulation: 3M Thinsulate
- Binding Compatibility: NNN-BC
- Closure: Laces, pvc
- Liner: polyester thermo adjustable
- Sole Material: Rottefella Nordic BC