Pearl Izumi Men's Cargo Bib Liner Shorts
Many experienced riders have opted for the comfort of road bibs under shell shorts for years. They prefer the feel of a bib, but Road shorts are not made to be covered with a durable shell short, and the combination can be warmer than ideal. Enter our Cargo Bib Liner short, which not only improves ventilation versus traditional Road shorts, but also adds integrated storage with three rear jersey-type pockets and two lower pockets on the thigh for trail essentials, like water, tools, and spare tubes. Our superior ELITE Escape 1:1® Chamois takes saddle comfort to a whole new level. With this ultimate bib liner you can ditch your hydration pack for all but your longest rides.
- Pedal to Zero™: Going by bike 20mi / 32km offsets the climate impact of this garment
- New Transfer Mesh body fabric provides an amazing next-to-skin feel
- Smooth fabric across the front of the legs slides easily under shell shorts and ensures a friction free pedaling experience.
- Optimized with the superior Men's ELITE Escape 1:1® Chamois pad
- Three pockets on the lower back of the bib, and two thigh pockets for carrying ride essentials
- 10” inseam
- Main Body: 88% polyester, 12% elastane Side Splice: 85% nylon, 15% LYCRA® elastane
- Made in China