Electra Townie Go! 5i Step-Over
BIKES CAN BE PURCHASED ONLINE FOR LOCAL PICKUP ONLY!
Go to the market. Go to the beach. Go get coffee. The Townie® Go! 5i is an easy-to-use, fun-to-ride, pedal-assist e-bike with surprising power that’ll make you want to go forever. With the Bosch Active Line Plus System and Electra's Flat Foot Technology®, climb hills and shorten distances with ease. It’s impossible not to smile while riding a Townie Go!
It's right for you if...
Whether you ride every day or are just looking to get out and ride more, the Townie Go! 5i is up your alley. This new and improved version of one of our best-selling e-bikes helps you enhance your lifestyle and remove boundaries. Go farther, go faster and go funner.
The tech you get
Powered by the Bosch Active Plus System with a 250W mid-frame motor and 4 mode levels of support - Eco, Tour, Sport and Turbo - no hill or distance will stand in your way. The new Shimano Nexus Inter-5E hub is designed for e-bike motors, making it easier to control your output and battery life.
The final word
The Townie Go! 5i offers the best smileage in its class and features our patented Flat Foot Technology®, which provides absolute comfort and control. Studies show that e-bike riders ride three times more often and three times longer than traditional bike riders. So what are you waiting for? Get out and Go!
Why you'll love it
- This ride is streamlined and ready for customizations. Add a rack, basket or bell to make it your own.
- The PowerPack 400 battery and 4 AMP charger charges quickly to keep you going.
- Changing gears is intuitive and easy, even while pedaling uphill, so you can focus on the fun.
- The 26" puncture-resistant Schwalbe balloon tires are comfy and smooth.
- Color-matched fenders keep you clean while front and rear LED lighting keep you safe.
- A rear rack helps carry everything you need with ease and style.
Sizing & Fit
The Townie Go! 5i fits rider heights 5'3" - 6'3"
- Frame: 6061-T6 aluminum w/ patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Fork: Hi-ten steel unicrown, straight/tapered leg
- Front hub: Alloy low-flange w/ center lock disc brake 36h
- Rear hub: Shimano Nexus inter-5E 5-speed internal w/ center lock disc brake, 36h
- Rims: Painted or anodized alloy 26" × 36h
- Tires: Schwalbe Fat Frank 26" × 2.35" balloon w/ puncture resistant Kevlar® guard casing
- Shifters: Shimano Nexus 5-speed twist w/ optical display
- Crank: Forged alloy 170 mm, Bosch type, 38T FSA chainring
- Cassette: Shimano 30t
- Chain: KMC Z1EHX nickel plated
- Pedals: Alloy platform w/ non-slip rubber tread
- Saddle: Ergonomic w/shock-absorbing elastomers
- Seatpost: Alloy micro-adjust 400 mm
- Handlebar: Alloy custom bend 25.9" width/4" rise
- Grips: Ergo-shaped hand-stitched leatherette
- Stem: Forged alloy 25.4 mm quill, 80 mm extension
- Headset: 1 1/8" steel threaded/semi-integrated
- Brakeset: Front/rear: Tektro hydraulic disc brakes
- Battery: Bosch PowerPack 400 includes 4 AMP charger
- Controller: Bosch Purion
- Motor: Bosch Active Line Plus 250 watts
- Front light: Spanninga LED
- Rear light: Spanninga LED
- Extras: ABUS Frame Lock, Reflective Battery Decal, Internal Cable Routing, and Stainless Steel and Anti-Rust Hardware
- Weight: 25 kg / 55 lbs
- Weight limit: This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).