The Sport Mechanic Bike Repair Stand prioritizes the most critical aspects of the entire Feedback Sports bike repair stand lineup – compatibility, stability, durability and portability. The 360-degree rotating clamp uses a spinner knob closure that can accommodate up to 1.9″ (4.8cm) and support 65lbs (29.5kg). Plus, the Sport Mechanic leverages the same 54″ (137cm) wide base, with rubber-coated end caps, for amazing stability on any surface. And when the service day is done, it folds in to a compact unit for storage or travel.
- Spinner knob with eight-point contact makes loading bikes (even heavy downhill bikes) quick and secure
- Stand height adjusts from 42 - 65.3 inches and base diameter is 53.6 inches
- Clamp opening is 0.75 - 1.9 inches; clamp allows 360-degree bike rotation
- Rugged tripod configuration holds up to 65 lbs. on flat or uneven surfaces; large rubber foot caps enhance grip on all surfaces
- Legs and clamp head quickly fold into a 13-lb. compact unit
- Made from a strong yet light anodized black aluminum and powder-coated black steel combination