Men's Dirt Roamer Jacket
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Patagonia Men's Dirt Roamer Jacket
Put it on, leave it on. The breathable Dirt Roamer Jacket is designed for the changing climates and altitudes unique to mountain biking, allowing you to dump heat on climbs, shed wind and light precipitation on descents and ridgelines, while also stretching to accommodate on-bike movements. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft knit backer wicks moisture, eliminates clamminess and is comfortable against skin
- Zippered Rear Hem Pocket
- Stretchy, Breathable & Recycled Shell Fabric
- Stowable, Helmet-Compatible Hood
- Jacket packs into secure rear pocket, or can be rolled into cinch hood and tied around the waist with jacket arms
- Secure interior-chest pocket for valuables
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- 227 g (8 oz)
- 2.3-oz 100% recycled nylon stretch face bonded to a 100% polyester circular-knit back, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Part Number: 24381