Swix PS5 Turquoise, -10°C/-18°C, 60g
Performance Speed 5 Turquoise. Durable wax for cold conditions! The PS series are great gliders for training and competition with good glide properties.
- A versatile wax for alpine and cross country
- Great dry friction properties
- Replaces CH5X
- The PS5 is the hardest wax in the line, and is a great choice in cold conditions, due to its great durability and dry friction properties.
- It's a great choice both for alpine and cross country. Despite being a wax for cold conditions, the melting point makes it easier to apply than many competitors in this area, without sacrificing the great glide properties.
- For fresh, old or manmade snow.
- The speed of the iron should be approx. 8-10 sec. on a skating ski. The wax can be re-heated after cooling to room temperature (10 min) for better durability.
- Scraping after appr. one minute.
- Important to have a good iron to get an efficient melting of the wax. PS5 can be used as a race wax alone or as a base for top coats.
- Recommended iron temp: 150°C (311°F) Replaces the CH5X.
- Activities: Alpine, Biathlon, Cross Country, Cross Country Racing, Randonee, Snowboard
Part Number: PS05