Swix Sports V Series Hard Kick Waxes
- V20 For new and transformed snow,For racing and touring, Good wax for reasonable price The well known cold snow wax, used for more than fifty years, has been modernized several times with new components.
- V30 Another truly classic Swix wax. To be used on moderate cold snow when skiing is at its best. New Snow: -2C to -10C (28F to 14F) Old Snow: -5C to -15C (23F to 5F)
- V40 The most popular V-wax. A very flexible and versatile wax covering a large temperaturerange on the cold side of freezing. To be utilized close to 0C, demands relatively new snow and low air humidity (below 45-50%). New fallen snow -1C to -7C (30F to 19F). Transformed fine grained snow -3C to -10C (27F to 14F).
- V45 A very frequently used wax, both in racing and touring. When Blue Extra becomes somewhat slippery, a thin layer of Violet Special probably is the right wax. New fallen snow 0C to -3C (32F to 27F). Transformed fine grained snow -2C to -6C (28F to 21F).
- V50 For many years a secret weapon in the wax-box of World Cup Servicemen. To be used when the snow is in a stage going from cold to wet, around freezing (32F). New fallen snow 0C (32F). Transformed fine grained snow -1C to -3C (30F to 27F).
- V55 For moist new snow up to +1C (34F) and down to -2C (28F) in older more transformed granular snow. New fallen snow +1C to 0C (34F to 32F). Transformed fine grained snow 0C to -2C (32F to 28F).V60 Red silver kick wax,For moist wet new and transformed snow.
- For racing and touring, Good wax for reasonable price For wet new snow up +3C (38F) and down to -1C (30F) in older more transformed granular snow. Apply thicker the warmer it is to secure grip.
Part Number: V0040