Darn Tough Men's Oslo Nordic Boot Lightweight With Cushion
The Oslo Nordic Boot sock appreciates the details of comfort while you appreciate the world of touring on snow. Additional cushion surrounding the toe is complimented with two crossing cushion lines over the top of the foot for a comfortable, yet precise fit. Plenty of breathable mesh if you're going the distance. Just remember, you measure in kilometers now.
- Men's nordic boot socks average 10 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise to the top of a tall nordic ski boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Multi-zone mesh panels improve venting and flexibility, while reducing bulk and pressure points.
- Reinforced Achilles cushion reduces heel lift, which helps socks feel better on and last season to season.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
- Lightweight socks balance breathability with responsive temperature regulation to keep feet comfortable all day.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
Materials: 52% Nylon, 45% Merino Wool, 3% Lycra® Spandex