The Savvy is a stretch woven short, so it's durable first and foremost. We designed the fabric light enough that it's refreshingly breathable like a summer breeze at the top of a huge climb. Bottom line the short works amazing for what it's intended for, which is riding bikes on ribbon like single track in the high country of Colorado to the flow of Brown County, Indiana. Is that not enough? Heck no. Club Ride makes clothing For the Ride and Everything After, so jump in the Deschutes River after your gal pal ride at Phil's Trail, hang by the city pool with the kids or do a bit of yoga between rides.
- STRETCH: 4-Way Stretch
- MOVEMENT: NoCrackBack
- CLOSURE: Gusseted Snap Fly Front
- ADJUSTMENT: Flat Elastic Interior Drawcord
- INSEAM: 11"
- VISIBILITY: RideLight Reflective Accents
- POCKETS: 3 Pockets. 2 Front Hand, 1 Zippered Side Pocket
- CHAMOIS: This short is not padded, padded chamois shorts sold separately
- FIT: Comfort