Patagonia Women's Insulated Powder Town Pants - Regular
The Insulated Powder Town Pants rely on an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, 60 grams of Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester insulation for warmth, an articulated fit for freedom of movement, and a smooth taffeta liner for comfort and snag-free layering.
- Durable 2-layer 100% Recycled Fabric Is PFC-Free
- Adjustable Waist
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of legs and hem
- Mesh-lined vents at outer thighs quickly dump heat
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmer pockets and one thigh pocket
- Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam.
- 632 g (22.29 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 3.5-oz 75-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
- Fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
Part Number: 31645