Patagonia Women's Insulated Powder Town Jacket
The Insulated Powder Town Jacket has an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection from the elements. A blend of Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester insulation (80 grams in body, 40 grams in sleeves) creates targeted warmth, and an articulated fit allows freedom of movement.
- Durable 2-layer 100% Recycled Fabric Is PFC-Free
- Helmet-Compatible Hood
- Easy-Access Pit Zips
- Powder Skirt
- Multi-Use Pockets
- Easy-Access Hem Adjustment
- Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam.
- 764 g (26.94 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 3.5-oz 75-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester plain weave with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish
- Insulation: 80-g (sleeves: 40-g) Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Part Number: 31200