Bike Yoke Revive (No Remote)
Wanna know more about the REVIVE?
What if there was a dropper post, that actually solves and not just improves reliability issues, saves cost and time on the long run, and does not let you worry about too much time spent at service-centers? Or how about “bleeding” your seat post within a few seconds, while it is still installed in your bike? BikeYoke presents the REVIVE dropper post, featuring one of the most brilliant design features in dropper post design in many years. More than 10 years of experience in drop-post design went into the “REVIVE” and the development has finally paid off. Of, course, just as many other companies, BikeYoke would say, that REVIVE is reliable and strong and smooth, …And yes, REVIVE is all of that, but not because we tried to improve current designs, but because we were thinking outside of the box and created a new concept, that is completely different from everything before.
- BikeYoke's “REVIVE” features a NON-IFP design, because we think it is too difficult - if not impossible - to make a really reliable design using an IFP.
- REVIVE only requires 2 dynamic seals in the hydraulic circuit: The shaft sealing and the main piston sealing for the lockout mechanism.
- The highly critical IFP has been removed, and with it the need of perfect concentricity and finish of the sealing surfaces of the tubes.
- The lack of an IFP also results in the smoothest action you can think of.
- The most important and ground-breaking feature of Revive is its “REVIVE-VALVE”. Even REVIVE can get air somewhere where it does not belong. This can happen for example when you actuate your seatpost while its upside down.
- No Remote
Part Number: REV