Park Tool PCS 9.3 Home Mechanic Repair Stand
The at-home workhorse
The PCS-9.3 offers a stable way to hold nearly any bike off the ground for adjustments, cleaning and repair. Featuring 18" (46cm) of height adjustment and 360 degrees of clamp rotation, positioning all parts of the bike within reach is easy for any mechanic whether seated or standing.
The stand's all-steel construction with teardrop-shaped tubing ensures maximum rigidity, stability, and a weight capacity up to 80lbs (36kg), which allows for compatibility with virtually all two-wheeled pedal-driven bicycles, including fat bikes and most e-bikes.
- Cam-actuated micro-adjustable clamp fits 7/8" to 3" (22–76mm) diameter tubes and seat posts of any shape and material, including aero posts and dropper posts
- Narrow clamping jaws (2.7"/70mm) fit into tight areas or on short seat posts
- Durable, textured powder coat finish
- Folds for storage/transport with smooth-operating leg support system that pulls both legs up in one motion
- Height adjustable from 39" to 57" (99cm–145cm) using convenient quick-release lever
- Base when open forms triangle of 36" x 36" x 48" (92cm x 92cm x 121cm)
- Folds down to 44" x 14.5" (114cm x 37cm)