Finally, an e-bike for everyone. The Townie Go! 7D combines the comfort and control of the best-selling bike in the U.S. with the power and fun of an e-bike. With 3 levels of support, 26" tires and Electra's patented Flat Foot Technology®, you can go faster, farther, and funner for less than you thought possible.
It's right for you if...
You thought a quality e-bike was out of reach. The Townie Go! 7D is an easy-to-use and fun-to-ride electric bike at an attainable price. Whether you're an experienced rider or just looking to get back on two wheels, this is a solid choice for anyone looking to enhance their lifestyle.
The tech you get
The Hydrive System provides confidence and control through three modes of power support with a rear hub motor, while the LED display shows your battery charge and support level. Mechanical disc brakes provide smooth and powerful stopping, and custom Townie saddle and grips ensure a comfy, stylish ride.
The final word
Go! to the beach. Go! to the farmers market. Go! up and down the block with a big grin on your face because this ride delivers more smiles per mile. The Townie Go! 7D is the pedal-assist e-bike for everyone no matter what age, height and experience level.
Why you'll love it
- Townie Go! 7D features our patented Flat Foot Technology® for ultimate comfort and control.
- Get up and Go! with the Hydrive Rear Hub Motor.
- Monitor your level of power support and battery charge easily with the Hydrive LED Display.
- Customize your ride with a basket, bell or maybe even some valve caps. Go wild.
- The Townie Go! 7D wraps quality, comfort and value in Electra's signature style.
- Frame: 6061-T6 aluminum w/ patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Fork: Hi-ten steel unicrown, straight/tapered leg
- Front hub: Alloy low-flange w/ 6-bolt disc, 36h
- Rear hub: Alloy low-flange w/ 6-bolt disc, 36h
- Rims: Anodized alloy 26" × 36h
- Tires: 26" × 2.35" balloon
- Shifters: Shimano Revo 7-speed twist w/ optical gear display
- Front derailleur: n/a
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Tourney TY 7-speed
- Crank: Forged alloy 170 mm, 42t FSA chainring w/ double chainguards
- Bottom bracket: Hydrive t47 x 155 mm w/ integrated torque sensor
- Cassette: Shimano 7-speed 14-34t
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Pedals: Resin platform w/ non-slip rubber tread
- Saddle: Ergonomic w/ shock-absorbing elastomers
- Seatpost: Alloy straight post 27.2 x 350 mm
- Handlebar: Alloy custom bend 25.9" width/4" rise
- Grips: Comfort Kraton
- Stem: Forged alloy 25.4 mm quill, 80 mm extension
- Headset: 1 1/8" steel threaded/semi-integrated
- Brakeset: Front/rear: mechanical disc brakes
- Battery: Hydrive 309Wh, rear rack mounted, includes 2 AMP charger
- Motor: Hydrive rear hub motor, 250w
- Extras: Rear rack, front rack compatible, ring lock mounts, internal cable routing, alloy kickstand and stainless steel and anti-rust hardware
- Weight: 21.18 kg / 48 lbs
- Weight limit: This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).