XC Comfort Pro Nordic Boots
You save 30% ($48.00)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Fischer XC Comfort Pro Nordic Boots
Comfortable and durable for classic skiing! Comfort and control continues to be the focus of the best-selling Comfort Pro. The breathable Triple-F membrane sheds snow for a warm, dry boot, while the molded heel and Velcro power strap team up for improved stability and power transfer.
- Very lightweight, water-repelling insulation material for additional thermal protection in the forefoot and toe area.
- Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on/taken off comfortably.
- Fischer Fresh puts an end to unpleasant odours, giving you lasting freshness inside the cross country skiing boot with a pleasant smell and feeling inside.
- New, revolutionary quick lock with minimum size and weight. Simply pull the laces tight , that's it! The system is safe and reliable.
- Good heel cradling and robust protection all in one: exterior heel cap for even better power transfer.
- Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and to give you a comfortable warm feeling.
- The right fit for all requirements. Whether it's shaped for the female foot with the comfort or race version, customised for the feet of young skiers, meeting the comfort requirements of all-rounders or for direct power transfer in racing: the Boot Fit Concept with special lasts is the answer to all the different needs and morphologies of the various consumer groups.
- Thermally formable foam cushioning with outstanding thermal insulation – a perfect fit for the individual shape of the foot. Heat boot to max. 85°C (185°F) in oven. Step in with socks and tighten laces. Foam adapts automatically. Allow 7-10 min of cooling time.
- WEIGHT (G) - 485 g
Part Number: S20720