Men's Quest Road Cycling Shoe
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Pearl Izumi Men's Quest Road Cycling Shoe
Named "Best Velcro Spin Shoe" by Rolling Stone Magazine. Everything you need and nothing you don’t. We created this road cycling shoe with a stiff full nylon sole designed for easy pedaling to reduce foot fatigue. The heavily perforated film upper is bonded to a highly breathable mesh for optimal ventilation. Three supple straps offer a strong closure with easy on-the-fly adjustability. Our 1cm rubber heel bumper makes this shoe an easy walker with either two-bolt or three-bolt cleats.
- Bonded Seamless Upper delivers all-day riding comfort, breathability and durability
- Anatomic three-strap design comfortably secures foot and is easy to adjust
- 1:1® Composite Power Plate with carbon fiber forefoot insert provides lightweight stiffness and durability (stiffness rating 8)
- BioViz® reflective elements for low-light visibility
- EVA foam and rubber heel bumper gives stability and walking comfort
- 3-bolt road cleat & SPD compatible
- Fit runs true to size
- UPPER: 80% rubber/plastic, 20% textile. BOTTOM: 97% nylon plastic, 1% rubber, 1% Eva, 1% steel, 0% carbon fiber. Made in China.