Patagonia Women's Dirt Craft Bike Pants
Whatever the temps, our shred-ready, pedal-friendly Dirt Craft Pants are built with wonderfully stretchy, wildly breathable fabric to keep you cool on the climb up and protected from brush and the elements on the way down. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Stretchy, Breathable Fabric: Built from stretchy, breathable body fabric (the most breathable in our MTB bottoms line), with laser-perforated venting at the inner thighs and behind the knees
- Low-Profile Fly: Low-profile, zipper-free fly and elastic waistband minimize interference with pack hip belts for an unrestrictive, chafe-free fit
- Curved Waistband: A curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips, and a slimmer, highly articulated fit keeps the pants in place on long rides
- Pocket Details: Two zippered, envelope pockets on outer thighs keep valuables secure and close at hand, with pass-through access that pairs with thigh pockets on our Dirt Roamer Liner Bibs and Dirt Roamer Liner Shorts
- Integrates with Other Styles: Integrates with our Dirt Roamer Liner Bibs, Dirt Roamer Liner Shorts, Dirt Craft Liner Shorts and Nether Bike Shorts via discreet snap loops at waist
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 220 g (7.76 oz)
- 4.4-oz 82% Prevented Ocean Plastic™ recycled polyester certified by OceanCycle and sourced from coastal communities at risk of plastic pollution/18% XLANCE® plain weave with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)