Deity Components Supracush Grips
DEITY has done it again!! They've gone back to the drawing board and redeveloped their TRC+ rubber compound to deliver 33% more grip and cushion without compromising the amazing durability you’ve come to expect from all DEITY Grips. Rounding out their grip line to offer something for everyone, the SUPRACUSH Grip delivers the most comfortable and deeply cushioned grip on the market!! The goal was to create the perfect grip for riders of any hand size looking for increased vibration damping, a larger feeling grip or a more supple ride. Not only does the SUPRACUSH give you an unmatched level of cushion with TRC+ rubber compound but the larger deep dish diamond pattern offers the most comfortable grip possible without compromising control, precision and durability. Diety's grips are shaking up the game by rethinking how your connection with your bike can impact your overall riding experience and the SUPRACUSH is perfect for any rider seeking a luxurious experience that will extend their time on two wheels.
- The most comfortable grip in the world is here!
- 34mm outer diameter with plush cushioning throughout
- Deep dish DEITY diamond pattern compresses for comfort but also provides traction
- Featuring DEITY TRC+ rubber compound for exceptional durability and increased grip
- Tapered inner sleeve to insure perfect contact with the handlebar
- Single clamp design with forward facing bolts that feature loc-tite
- Lasered black ano 6061 T6 aluminum clamps
- Seamless transition through the end of the grip for comfort
- Capped end for safety and comfort
- 133mm length with 34mm outer diameter
- Intended use: All MTN / Enduro / DJ / Slopestyle / DH / and any other riding style of choice!
- Full color range available in Black, Stealth, Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Turq, Gum, Magenta, Purple, Shaolin Yellow, and Mint
- 118 grams for the set
- INSTALLATION TIP: To fully and properly install your SUPRACUSH grip due to the tapered inner sleeve...make certain to whack the end of the grip 3 times with the palm of your hand until the grip fully seats onto the handlebar. If you find the fit is a bit tight due to your particular handlebar, a small amount of Isopropyl Alcohol can work wonders for lubrication. Finish the install by tightening the hardware to the specs listed on the packaging.