Patagonia Range Earflap Cap
Take warmth to work with the mid-crown Range Earflap Cap, a flannel-lined hat with a denim bill and earflaps. The ear coverings can be flipped down or tied up as conditions change. Available in denim, fleece or flannel exterior-crown fabrics and three sizes.
- Available in Denim or Fleece Crown Fabrics
- Keeps Ears Warm
- Mid-Crown Hat with Short Brim Length
- Available in three sizes based on head circumference: small (S) 22 inches (57 cm); medium (M) 23 inches (59 cm); large (L) 24 inches (61 cm)
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Made in China.
- 159 g (5.6 oz)
- 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece (COI and PNNL); 9.5-oz 78% Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton/20% recycled cotton/2% recycled spandex denim (UPSI); 5.9-oz 100% organic cotton brushed twill flannel (GDNU)
- Bill and earflaps: 9.5-oz 78% Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton/20% recycled cotton/2% recycled spandex denim
- Lining: 5.9-oz 100% organic cotton flannel