Shipping calculated at checkout.
Patagonia Quandary Brimmer hat
Built for hot days and dusty trails, our Quandary Brimmer keeps the sun off so you can keep moving. With a wide, glare-reducing brim, quick-wicking sweatband, and a secure toggle closure to ensure it'll stay on your head when you finally reach that windy ridgeline. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Wide, semi-rigid brim floats and has a dark underbill to reduce glare and protect eyes
- Adjustable chin strap keeps the hat in place, even in windy conditions
- Lightweight, low-profile sweatband has miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control
- Toggled strap at back of hat cinches tight for a secure fit during high-output activities or rowdy weather
- Vented crown has an internal mesh lining for breathability, comfort and a cooling airflow
- Crown and brim: 4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Headband: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control
- Fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Part Number: 33342