Park Tool PP-1.2 Hydraulic Brake Piston Press
The unique, wedge-shaped PP-1.2 slides into a hydraulic disc brake caliper to preset the piston when replacing pads, aligning pads, and performing other service procedures. Makes hydraulic disc brake maintenance and repair faster and easier.
The Park Tool PP-1.2 slides between the brake pads inside a caliper allowing the user to spread the pads and compress the pistons when servicing pads or wheels. The PP-1.2 expands the gap between the pads, making it easy to insert the disk between the pads when reinstalling a caliper or wheel. "Sure Grip" dual density handle provides a positive grip.
- Use to spread the pads and compress the pistons when servicing pads or wheels
- Expands gap between the pads, making it easy to insert the disk between the pads
- 'Sure Grip' dual-density handle provides a positive grip
- Not intended for use with ceramic pistons in Shimano road disc brake calipers
- Fits Shimano XTR caliper bodies