Men's Strider Pro Running Shorts - 7"
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Patagonia Men's Strider Pro Running Shorts - 7"
Patagonia's most technical running shorts. Fast-drying, light and built for long missions when utility is critical. Inseam is 7". Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Smooth, ultralight, ultrafast-drying 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop body fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- External drawcord for adjustability and comfort
- Four envelope pockets with stretch for easy stashing; one secure zip pocket at center back
- Lightweight, built-in 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe brief liner with HeiQ® Pure odor control wicks, dries quickly and provides chafe-free comfort
- Light and minimal elastic waistband provides moisture management and reduced bulk, while still providing the power and recovery you need
- Reflective logo on front-left hem; locker loop for hang drying; inseam is 7"
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- 111 g (3.9 oz)
- Body: 1.9-oz 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Pockets: 3-oz 89% recycled polyester/11% spandex plain weave with a DWR finish
- Liner: 2.7-oz 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe with HeiQ® Pure odor control
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Part Number: 24668