Burton Men's Process Snowboard
Performance Tuned for Freestyle Precision
Channel the effortless style of Burton rider Mark McMorris with this twin shape that's tuned to pack power when you need it. The men's Burton Process Snowboard is Mark McMorris' pick for its twin freestyle playfulness and all-terrain prowess. This lift-off ready deck has you covered with plenty of pop and the precise control of PurePop camber.
ABOUT THE GRAPHIC: Sure, there's a chill aspect to floating through space, but it's also full of adventure. This year's Process graphic puts it all into perspective with fun yet inspiring imagery that glows in the dark. Much like how the ride-everything tuned feel of the Process lets you buckle in for a ride that's effortless, yet full of power.
Featuring the precise control of PurePop Camber for a forgiving yet snappy feel, the Process is suited to the freestyle rider, but still capable of ripping the entire mountain as proven by the pros who push it!
The Super Fly II 700G Core creates a lighter, lift-off-ready deck, while Squeezebox core profiling transfers energy towards the tip and tail for snappier ollies and effortless stability. The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings. A blend of stability and float to keep it playful in the pow, with the power and response to rip!
- Dualzone™ EGD™ engineered wood grain positioned along toe and heel edges for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- Triax Fiberglass Build
- Sustainability: Super Sap® Epoxy
- PurePop Camber Bend
- Twin Shape
- Twin Flex
- Sintered Base
- Personality: Soft and Playful to Happy Medium
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Park: 5/10
- All-Mountain: 10/10
- Powder: 6/10
- Warranty: 3-YEAR WARRANTY All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.