Men's Nano Air Light Hybrid Hoody
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Patagonia Men's Nano Air Light Hybrid Hoody
The Nano-Air® Light Hybrid Hoody is made for cool-weather objectives where you’re working hard. With 40-g FullRange® insulation, a flyweight shell and lining fabric, and technical R1® Air knit paneling for warm, stretchy, exceptionally breathable performance for high-exertion, high-elevation activities. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Air permeable, light yet durable 100% recycled polyester shadow ripstop shell and lining offer generous stretch and outstanding breathability, with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- R1® Air fleece panels on the upper and lower back, sides and under the arms add ventilation while wearing a pack, made of 100% recycled polyester hollow-core yarns in a unique zigzag pattern that wicks moisture, dries fast and is highly breathable
- Revolutionary 40-g FullRange® insulation is warm and stretchy; combined with the shell and lining, this provides excellent mobility and air permeability
- Stretchy hood and soft binding for easy on-off, even when jacket is zipped; minimal center-front zipper with low-profile zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two low-profile handwarmer pockets with invisible zippers work comfortably with a harness or a pack
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- 335 g (11.8 oz)
Part Number: 84416