Black Diamond LiteWire Carabiner
Trad climbing carabiner.
The Carabiner is featuring a hot-forged construction—allowing us to remove weight where it’s not needed and add material where durability is key—and a hinge-basket that holds the sling of a Camalot adds durability not only for the carabiner, but for your rope as well, plus we’ve optimized the nose geometry to allow for efficient clipping, making the LiteWire an ultra-durable wiregate just waiting to be racked.
- Closed Gate Strength: 24 kN (5,395 lbf)
- Gate Opening: 23 mm (0.9 in)
- Minor Axis Strength: 8 kN (1,798 lbf)
- Open Gate Strength: 8 kN (1,798 lbf)
- Display Weight: 32 g (1.3 oz)
- Durable workhorse ideal for trad climbing
- Hot-Forged for lighter-weight construction
- Larger rope-bearing surface for added durability
- Nose geometry allows for efficient clipping/unclipping