K-Edge Fixed Garmin Stem Mount
The Fixed Stem Mount is a great solution for cyclists who prefer their computer above the stem. Colorway pictured: Red The K-EDGE Garmin Stem Mount is a great upgrade solution for cyclists who prefer their computer above the stem. Mounting off of the steerer tube, the mount replaces a standard 5mm spacer, and is locked securely in place by the top cap compression system.
- The fixed version is recommended for zero degree or negative degree stem angles.
- Can also be used with positive degree stems if additional spacers added (5mm to 10mm) above the stem.
- Designed with mountain biking in mind, the K-EDGE Stem mount is also ideal for much more including: cyclocross; triathlon; bike touring; or if you simply prefer this position for your computer.
- Compatibly – 1-1/8″ Steerer tube Diameter, Thickness (@ Steerer) – 5mm, Length (Center-to-Center) – 50mm,
- Recommended for 0 Degree to Negative Degree Stem Angles
- Supported Computers – Garmin Edge 20, 25, 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, 820 and Forerunner 310XT
- EDGE 1030, 1000 require > 70 mm and <0°
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Platform, Injection Molded Copolymer Interface
- Made in Boise, Idaho, USA
- Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.