Dynafit Tigard 130 Ski Boot
*Freight charges will apply*
- Hoji Lock System merges the cuff and shell on the inside of the boot into one completely interlocking unit without any play
Its low weight and a flexible tongue construction made of two different high-tech synthetics ensures an energy-saving, natural walking movement even on steep terrain.
- The Power Strap and four micro-adjustable buckles hold the foot snugly in place.
- The ski-walk mechanism is connected by a technically clever cable system that combines the uppermost buckle and the Power Strap.
- In downhill mode, the Tigard 130 locks out at a max forward lean of 13 degrees, offering you a comfortable, yet still athletic and controlled ski position – whether you are pressing, carving or slashing.
- Flex: 130
- Cuff rotation: 70 °
- Forward Lean: 12° - 15° + Release for Walking
- Last width - 101mm
- Closure System: Hoji Lock
- Thermo-moldable boot liner
- Gripwalk sole
- Weight: 1,590 g