4Forty MIPS Mountain Bike Helmet
Mountain biking is a demanding sport — compromises and shortcuts when it comes to gear are never a good idea. The 4Forty Mips is built to withstand the rigors of a trail-riding life; with generous ventilation, the comfort of Float Fit and built-in Sweat Guide, extended rear coverage, a full hard shell, adjustable visor, and Integrated Mips protection. Boasting the comfort, protection, and broadly capable features of helmets costing twice as much, the 4Forty Mips is a bantamweight, all-conditions, all-kinds-of-trail champion packing a heavyweight value. Availability, certification, color, and pricing may vary per region. If outside of the USA, please check with your authorized local dealer for more information.
- Integrated Mips is designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts. By integrating the Mips slip plane into the retention system, we are able to reduce complexity and weight for a compact, better ventilated helmet that fits more closely to the head.
- Float Fit - A minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber over molded dial for adjustments.
- Adjustable Visor allows for sun protection and easy goggle storage.
- Construction - Fusion in mold polycarbonate shell.
- Visor - Adjustable visor
- Fit System - Float Fit
- Product Weight 380g
- Certification - Complies with the US CPSC safety standard for bicycle helmet for persons age 5 and older
Part Number: 7101