PS6 is very versatile. Its area of use stretches from base for powder to racing wax and base prep wax for cold skis.
- PS6 has a good durability and offers great performance on natural and artificial snow.
- The speed of the iron should be approx. 8-10 sec. on a skating or alpine ski.
- The wax can be re-heated after cooling to room temperature (10 min) for better durability.
- Important to have a good iron to get an efficient melting of the wax.
- PS6 can be used as race wax alone or as a base for top coats. Recommended iron temp: 145°C (293°F). Replaces the CH6X.