Strider Kid's Sport 12 Balance Bike
FREIGHT CHARGES WILL APPLY.
We believe in raising kids who excel at life and always have the courage to tackle whatever comes next. That’s why the Strider 12 Sport Balance Bike has become the ultimate vehicle for kids as young as 18 months. Your tiny-legged toddler is ready to ride, thirsting for freedom, and craving adventure. Give your child the bike that set the world on fire and encourages them to experience the thrill of riding while developing confidence and coordination…before they’re even out of diapers. The Sport is our best all-around model.
- Mini-grips mean little mitts can easily take control and make this lean, mean, durable bike the biggest bang for your buck, which is probably why it’s our best seller.
- The 12 Sport is the perfect bike to take your child from baby steps to big strides, all without busting out a toolkit (tool-free seat and handlebar adjustment AND tires that never go flat).
- The Strider Sport has a seat height range from 28-48 cm (11-19 in.), which means it fits a huge range of inseam lengths (30-51 cm [12-20 in.]).
- The cushy, padded seat and an additional extra-long seatpost means your child will get years out of their Strider.
- Steel Frame
- Assembled Weight: 3.0 kg (6.7 lbs.)
- No-Tool Assembly
- Fully Adjustable with Easy-Adjust Clamps
- 7 Colors: Blue, Green, Matte Gray, Orange, Pink, Red, and Yellow
- Max. Rider Weight: 27 kg (60 lbs.)
- Handlebar Height: 46 - 56 cm (18 - 22 in.)
- Mini-Grip Handlebar with Safety Pad
- Seat Height: 28 - 48 cm (11 - 19 in.)
- Includes One, Ergonomically-Padded Seat
- Includes Standard and XL Seatposts
- Ultralight Molded Wheels with Maintenance-Free Sealed Cartridge Bearings and Flat-Free Foam Rubber 12” Tires
- Ages: 18 Months to 5 Years
Part Number: ST-S4