Women's Maipo Shorts - 8 in.
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Patagonia Women's Maipo Shorts - 8 in.
Versatile, lightweight and performance-forward shorts for the multi-sporting that Chile's Maipo Valley is known for—running, climbing, yoga and everything in between. Made with 80% recycled nylon/20% spandex knit. Inseam is 8". Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft, quick-dry fabric is lightweight and made with 80% recycled nylon/20% spandex knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control
- High-rise performance shorts with an 8" inseam
- Waistband is designed for optimal comfort and mobility with a folded-over front waistband and enclosed elastic in the back
- Two drop-in side pockets fit a standard phone or stash other items on the go
- Low-profile flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 6.3-oz 80% recycled nylon/20% spandex knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Part Number: 57505