Swix HS8 Red, -4°C/+4°C, 60g
High Speed 8 Red. A versatile wax in conditions around zero! The HS series are great gliders for training and competition with very good glide properties. A great wax for both base-prep and training. It can also be used as a race wax, preferably used with a top coat. Easy to melt and very convenient to work with. The speed of the iron should be approx. 8-10 sec. on a skating or alpine ski. The wax can be re-heated after cooling to room temperature (10 min) for better durability. Important to have a good iron to get an efficient melting of the wax. Recommended iron temp: 150°C (302°F).
- Easy to work with
- For training and competition
- Great performance and durability
- Fluoro-free and non-toxic
- Well tested on many conditions
- ACTIVITIES: Alpine, Biathlon, Cross Country, Randonee