Swix HS7 HS7 Violet, -2°C/-8°C, 60g
HS7 - High Speed 7 Violet. Great in typical winter conditions!
The HS series are great gliders for training and competition with very good glide properties. HS7 performs great in normal winter conditions below the freezing point. Its hardness makes it convenient to work with and easy to get a good end-result. Can be used as a racing wax at low air humidity, but will also serve the purpose as a brilliant training wax. The speed of the iron should be approx. 8-10 sec. on a skating ski or alpine ski. The wax can be re-heated after cooling to room temperature (10 min) for better durability. Important to have a good iron to get an efficient melting of the wax. HS7 can be used as race wax alone or as a base for top coats.
- Fantastic allround-glider
- For training and competition
- Great performance and durability
- Fluoro-free and non-toxic
- Well tested on many conditions
- Versatile alpine, snowboard and cross country wax
- Activities: Alpine, Biathlon, Cross Country, Randonee, Snowboard
- Recommended iron temp: 150°C (302°F).