The Ruffwear Polar Trex Boots
The Polar Trex dog snow boots provide warmth, traction, and protection so those paws can keep exploring in winter conditions. Constructed with an insulated softshell upper for breathable, weatherproof warmth in extreme cold and inclement weather. The Ruffwear-designed Vibram® Icetrek™ outsole provides traction on frozen surfaces and is a barrier against cold and snow-melt chemicals. The hook-and-loop closure cinches at the narrowest part of the dog’s leg for a secure fit. Zip the stretch gaiter over the closure to protect the hook-and-loop from snow build-up. Just as you would with your gear, adjust fit and check tension of boot straps 15 minutes into your activity and throughout the adventure as needed.
- WATERPROOF UPPER - Waterproof, windproof, breathable softshell upper fabric.
- WINTER-SPECIFIC LUG DESIGN - Vibram® Icetrek® non-marking rubber outsole with winter-specific lug pattern provides superb traction on frozen surfaces.
- STRETCH GAITER - Pullover stretch gaiter with zippered closure helps keep snow out.
- Upper: polyester blend with WR finish (face: 87% polyester, 13% spandex, backing: 100% polyester) (bluesign® approved)
- Gaiter: Spandex
- Zipper: YKK reverse coil zipper
- Outsole: Vibram® Icetrek®
- Closure: YKK hydrophobic hook-and-loop
- Made in Vietnam