Nikwax Wool Wash
Deodorizing cleaner and conditioner for woolen technical underwear and wicking clothing worn next to the skin.
Wool Wash™ effectively cleans, softens, freshens, inhibits the build up of body odors, accelerates drying and improves cooling efficiency of woolen base layers.
- Nikwax Wool Wash™ is easy to use as it cleans and conditions at the same time.
- Nikwax Wool Wash™ enhances and revitalizes the natural wicking properties of woolen base layers and increases breathability. This helps the fabric to spread sweat, dry quickly, and keep you more comfortable in all conditions.
- Nikwax Wool Wash™ refreshes your woolen base layers by deodorizing and maintains freshness by preventing odor build up when in use.
- Nikwax Wool Wash™ maintains the softness of your woolen base layers.
- Nikwax Wool Wash™ outperforms household detergents and fabric softeners at improving wicking, accelerating drying, and removing and preventing odor.
Use undiluted Nikwax Wool Wash™ to treat stubborn stains before washing.
Shake well before use. Follow care label instructions. Do not use fabric softener. Do not use on waterproof clothing.
For use in a washing machine:
- Place item(s) in washing machine.
- Use 2 fl oz/50 ml of Nikwax Wool Wash™ for front loading washing machines.*
- Wash according to care label.
* For top loading machines in USA and Canada use 3.5 fl oz/100 ml for low water level, or 5 fl oz/150 ml for medium water level.
For hand washing:
- Immerse item(s) in hand-hot water in sink or bowl.
- Use 1 fl oz/25 ml of Nikwax Wool Wash™.
- Rinse 3 times in clean water.
Air dry or tumble dry on a low setting if care label allows (tumble drying can shrink or felt wool).