Women's Nano-Air Light Hybrid Jacket
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Patagonia Women's Nano-Air® Light Hybrid Jacket
The Nano-Air® Light Hybrid Jacket is made for cool-weather objectives where you’re working hard. With 40-g FullRange® insulation, a flyweight shell and lining fabric and R1® Air knit paneling for warm, stretchy, exceptionally breathable performance for high-exertion activities. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Air permeable, light yet durable 100% recycled polyester shadow ripstop shell and lining offer generous stretch and outstanding breathability, with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- R1® Air knit-fleece panels on the backs of arms, sides and lower back, made with 100% recycled polyester hollow-core yarns in a unique zigzag pattern that wicks moisture, dries fast and is highly breathable
- Revolutionary 40-g FullRange® insulation is warm and stretchy; combined with the shell and lining, this provides excellent mobility and air permeability
- Subtly shaped, articulated patterning and quilting for low-bulk layering and a functional fit; minimal center-front zipper with low-profile zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two low-profile handwarmer pockets with invisible zippers work comfortably with a harness or a pack
- Sleek, partially elasticized cuffs, patterned for minimal water absorption, seal in warmth
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- 252 g (8.9 oz)
- Shell and lining: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester air permeable shadow ripstop with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Contrast panels: 5.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jacquard fleece with hollow-core yarns
- Insulation: 40-g FullRange® 100% polyester (93% recycled)
- Contrast-panel fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Part Number: 84352