Bibs aren’t for everyone, but omitting bib straps risks losing the stability and confidence of maintaining coverage in the back and keeping the insert locked into position. We see opportunities where other manufacturers see challenges, and the H.laalalaiShorts’ combination of patterning and materials makes it seem like the answer was easy all along. Beginning at the wide, unrestrictive waistband, the shorts rise across the lower back to eliminate gaps between shorts and jersey and provide an anchor to hold the compressive paneling and insert in place. No need for constant readjusting in either direction. The waistband’s effective minimalism extends through the shorts’ bodies, whose clean aesthetics are the result of function-first design privileging gentle compression, seam reduction, and years-long durability.
- New waist short for summer riding or indoor use
- Specifically tailored to the women's body
- Half-leg flat grippers, optimally calibrated stretch return for security without discomfort
- Lady-S7 insert, high-tech chamois pad with 8mm of memory foam, perfectly shaped for the female body
- Improved women's chamois
- Enhanced performance, clean look, perfect fit, and total comfort
- Great shorts for indoor cycling