Darn Tough Women's Twitterpated Crew Lifestyle Sock
Cheer, cheer, cheer. Chickadee-dee-dee. Po-ta-to chip. No, Darn Tough's sock description-writing AI isn't going haywire. These are the chatty songs of the birds perched on their Twitterpated women's everyday sock. These Vermont-local birds are reliable and enduring, just like their knitted counterparts. Nest your feet here for all-day Merino Wool comfort. Lightweight, fun bird socks that will have you oddly excited to start your day.
- Women's Crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 6 in. above a casual sneaker or shoe.
- A performance knit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. Your feet deserve more than just a boring old dress sock.
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- Lightweight yarns create socks that are so smooth and comfortable you'll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. Darn Tough knit's all of their socks at VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Women||Women US||Men US||Euro||UK|
|S||4.5 - 7||2.5 - 5||35 - 37.5||2.5 - 4.5|
|M||7.5 - 9.5||5.5 - 7.5||38 - 40.5||5 - 7|
|L||10 - 11.5||8 - 9.5||41 - 42.5||7.5 - 9|