Patagonia Women's Summit Swell Responsibili-Tee
The Summit Swell graphic is inspired by a favorite photo from the 1968 film "Mountain of Storms" that shows the crew's ramshackle sedan on a dusty road headed to Cerro Fitz Roy—imagine the car becomes a surf boat and the road a glassy sea. We'll take you there. The artwork is screen-printed on a tee made from 100% postconsumer recycled fabric. By utilizing fabric scraps and recycled bottles, we reduce our reliance on virgin raw materials. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Patagonia’s lowest carbon footprint T-shirt is made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Crewneck style is classic and versatile, and has you covered for almost anything
- Ribbing at neck and taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- This T-shirt has a straight hem and can be worn tucked or untucked
- Made in Mexico.
- 119 g (4.2 oz)
- 5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester jersey
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Part Number: 37683