Patagonia's most technical running shorts. Lightweight with bonded seams, a 3½'' inseam and three pockets for storage, they're built for longer days in the mountains or on your favorite backyard linkups, when utility matters. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Body is made of quick-drying 90% Prevented Ocean Plastic™ recycled polyester sourced from plastic waste recovered from at-risk coastal communities and certified by OceanCycle/10% spandex woven with four-way stretch, allowing for ease of movement and a comfortable fitBody is made of quick-drying 90% Prevented Ocean Plastic™ recycled polyester sourced from plastic waste recovered from at-risk coastal communities and certified by OceanCycle/10% spandex woven with four-way stretch, allowing for ease of movement and a comfortable fit
- Internal drawcord adjusts for a customizable fit
- Three large pockets with stretch for stashing essentials: one semi-secure drop-in pocket at back of waistband; two envelope pockets along the side of waistband; pocket fabric is smooth, durable and quick-drying
- Comfortable, fast-drying brief liner
- Wide stretch-knit waistband adds comfort, provides moisture management and reduces bulk; mid-rise for more flattering fit and function across a wide range of body types
- Reflective logo on front-left hem; locker loop for hang drying; 3½'' inseam
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- Body: 2.5-oz 90% Prevented Ocean Plastic™ recycled polyester certified by OceanCycle and sourced from coastal communities at risk of plastic pollution/10% spandex plain weave with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Liner: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control
Part Number: 24658