Stio Women's Skillet Stretch Down Jacket
**Please call our Boise location at 208-336-3854 to reserve Stio items for in-store pickup or to purchase over the phone!**
Cold feels limiting, but this high-stretch down jacket brings reach and range back to lofted winter jackets with stitchless, dual tube construction. Akin to a traditional belay parka, its hyperactive, stormproof style is suited to everything from cold-season climbing to mid-winter hut trips.
- Stretch Nylon with engineered down channels
- 650-fill, 90/10 Grey Goose, RDS Certified Down
- YKK® reverse coil zippered front
- YKK® concealed zippers at chest and hand pockets
- Internal zippered media pocket
- Adjustable storm sealing hem with low-pro cord locks customizes performance
- Elastic binding at sleeve opening
- Stuff sack for packability
- Heat transfer Stio® and Pinecone logos
- Weight: 15 oz.