Patagonia Women's R1® Daily Bottoms
Designed to keep you warm and comfortable in cold conditions. This stretchy, smooth-faced technical layer for everyday activities is made with a soft 94% recycled polyester fabric and feels like traditional fleece next to the skin. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft, smooth outer fabric and a brushed fleece backing with stretch keep you warm and comfortable; HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Stretch-knit waistband paneled with Capilene® Cool Lightweight fabric for moisture wicking and stretchy, soft, next-to-skin comfort
- Deep pocket with zippered closure at right thigh
- External drawcord for adjustable fit
- Slim fit tapers through to the ankle
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Sri Lanka.
- 232 g (8.2 oz)
- 6.3-oz 94% recycled polyester/6% spandex flat-faced fleece with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Part Number: 40545