Women's Powder Town Pants
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Patagonia Women's Powder Town Pants
The Powder Town Pants have an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth mesh liner for comfort and easy layering. Inseam is 32½".
- Durable 2-layer 100% Recycled Fabric Is PFC-Free
- Adjustable Waist
- Patagonia® Snow Jacket Compatible
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of legs and bottom hem
- Mesh-lined vents at outer thighs dump heat and keep out snow
- Zippered pockets: two hand, and two midthigh pockets
- Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam.
- 560 g (19.75 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 3.5-oz 75-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: (front panels) 3.8-oz 100% recycled polyester tricot mesh; (upper back panels) 5.3-oz 100% recycled polyester brushed tricot with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish
Part Number: 31645