Women's Merino 3/4-Sleeved Bike Jersey
You save 24% ($24.01)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Patagonia Women's Merino 3/4-Sleeved Bike Jersey
Ride the mercury. Made from soft, blended merino wool and recycled polyester, Patagonia's highly breathable, three-quarter-sleeved jersey works for both ends of the thermometer, wicking moisture on hot days or stiff climbs and providing extra coverage on brushy or chilly descents. All of the virgin wool Patagonia sources is certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS) to help ensure protection both for the animals that supply it and the land they graze. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Fine merino wool and recycled polyester feels soft against the skin and dries quickly
- Three-quarter-length sleeves cover tops of elbow pads and provide additional protection
- Tailored seams and longer back hem contour to body positioning on the bike
- Comfy, Practical Detailing
- Casual Silhouette
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Sri Lanka.
- 116 g (4.1 oz)
- 3.5-oz 65% merino wool/35% recycled polyester jersey
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn